[vtkusers] 'Cloning' the content of a QVTKWidget

lars-friedrich lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Fri Jun 26 10:52:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

some days ago, I posted a question regarding 'cloning of QVTKWidget
contents'. No reply, unfortunately. Is my way of thinking wrong? Do I really
need two renderers, and compute the same scene two times when I simply would
like to show the same object from the same point of view in two separate
Qt-widgets?
Thanks.

lars