[vtkusers] GPU volume rendering

jelfwjl jelfwjl at 126.com
Thu Jun 25 05:12:58 EDT 2009

Hi all:
I try to use Cmake to set VTK Edge, but when compile the source code ,VC 6 put up such errors:
vtkKWEUUID.cxx
E:\RenProject\trunk\Code\VTKEdge\Common\vtkKWEUUID.cxx(147) : error C2039: 'clear' : is not a member of 'basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >'

what's the problem?

Many Thanks!

在2009-04-17,"Giancarlo Amati" <ilferraresebono at hotmail.it> 写道:
Hello everybody,

does anybody know about a library for GPU accelerated volume rendering compatible with VTK?

I'm struggling in finding something nice....and I'm trying to compile VTKedge but...with no success with VTK 5.4

Kind Regards.
Giancarlo

Scegli fra più di 30 stazioni! Ascolta la radio su Messenger