[vtkusers] 转发: Re: create the mesh for a surface

家斌 梁 phoenix.sjtu at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 24 13:44:48 EDT 2009

Thank you David
not only a single lidar scan, i scan it from everywhere
the point cloud include the top bottom even inside the big fisure
i change the alpha, the best result that delaunay3d get is ok but with some triangle missing and some edge isolated(without triangle)
--- 09年6月24日,周三, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> 写道: