[vtkusers] AddActor - Help

ClaudeG claude.gangolf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:01:22 EDT 2009

I want to change the properties of the actor, but you told me of pointers to
the actor, how can i create such pointers, and when i call, for example the
function render() twice, will it only show me the object with the new
properties but not creating a new windo in the memory and if you said that
the old properties are lost, would that mean that the there is no old disk
with the old property saved int the merory but only one disk with the new
merory?

Thx for your help you have given to me already