[vtkusers] AddActor - Help

Nasos Iliopoulos nasos_i at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:52:55 EDT 2009

Calude,
if you change the properties of any actor that has been added to the renderer, those changes will appear in the next render call.

i.e:
disk->SetScale(2.0);
 ren->GetRenderWindow()->Render();
Also keep in mind that it is better to have a mechanism to keep a pointer to your actor, so that you can modify it outside the function it was created.

Can you also please clarify:when you say you modify the disk, this means you modify the actor, or your source or maybe filter?