[vtkusers] vtkImageReader->Update causes Runtime error....why?

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Fri Jun 12 12:02:30 EDT 2009

Apparently you have the same issue a few months ago:

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2009-April/100365.html

and you solved the problem by recompiling everything.

or it might be a mess between DLL versions:
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2007-December/093788.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/142644/weird-msc-8-0-error-the-value-of-esp-was-not-properly-saved-across-a-function-c