[vtkusers] vtkImageReader->Update causes Runtime error....why?

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Fri Jun 12 11:54:03 EDT 2009

Sorry just checked....

both my software and VTK has been compiled under Visual Studio 2005.
The weird thing is that I just transferred the source code from one pc to another...and this problem comes out in the second PC which has visual studio 2005, while the first one is 2009.
But the second one got VTK compiled properly with 2005.

GC.