[vtkusers] cannot not zoom using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

John Durkin jrd5084 at psu.edu
Thu Jun 11 15:27:48 EDT 2009

Dear vtkUsers,

I'm just running the example code Cone3.cxx given under
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.  I can't zoom using the mouse scroll
button.  I've tried

vtkInteractorStyleSwitch *inStyle  = vtkInteractorStyleSwitch::New();
	inStyle->SetCurrentStyleToTrackballCamera();

   flrwi->SetInteractorStyle(inStyle);

to change the interaction style but it still doesn't let me zoom.
Please let me know if there is some way to fix this.

I'm using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor version 1.02 and Fltk version 1.1.9

Thanks,

John Durkin