[vtkusers] R: R: [VtkUsers] VMTK

Zampini Samuele samuele.zampini at epfl.ch
Thu Jul 30 04:12:32 EDT 2009

Dear Luca,

first of all thanks for your precious help.

Anyway, for sure I will have a look in Daniel's code. I am sure it'll help.

Also, for the GUI I don't have degrees of freedom: I have tu use GTK since I am
working on something still existing and written using gtk. :-)

Also, I am finding it difficult to open a vmtk window in my GUI.

I know it should be pretty much like opening a vtk window (the same, you told me)
but there's something wrong in what I do.

I have to improve my skills with the code.

Thanks a lot,

samuele.