[vtkusers] Update() method

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jul 28 17:48:20 EDT 2009

It updates the data of a filter so you can read its output.
If you're not going to read the output, don't bother calling it.
Mappers and other connected filters read the output so Update() is
called automatically for them.

If you're changing parameters after you manually call Update(), you'll
most likely slow the program down.

Clint