[vtkusers] in java

Gururajan gururajan.r at raster.in
Tue Jul 28 15:07:38 EDT 2009

Hi sercani,
Thanks for your guidance its really working me.

 i have written the file with .vtk format by reading of single frame
dicom series files. (as you said), its really working me well.
*but i have one question, how can i view that .vtk file in 3d window
(Please guide me this)*

Very kind of you

Thanks
Guru