[vtkusers] creating vtk package with cpack

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:07:59 EDT 2009

hi folks, I have sucefully build vtk with python support in linux
(Arch Linux) but, I need to create a cpack package (TGZ) for
deployment with others linux machines (debian, centos, ubuntu) but I
don't see any options for creating cpack pakage when I configure vtk
with cmake. I tried to do this from the build directory: cpack -G TGZ
-C Release but I get this error: CPack Error: CPack project name not
specified

any ideas?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica

Recuerda: El arca de Noe fue construida por aficionados, el titanic
por profesionales