[vtkusers] improving connectivity in 3d rendered image

frency v frencyvarghese at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 10:00:04 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to render a 3D image using VTK. I use some algorithm and process a MRI dataset.After processing the dataset some of the voxels are deleted but the connectivity between the voxels is never lost. In-order to visualize it in 3D I tried paraview but the problem is that when i open the data set in Paraview the voxels doesn't seem t touch each other. So I tried VTK and i am facing the same problem.
The voxels doesnt seem to be connected to  each other.
 WHat should I do for improving the visualization of the rendered image?
Did anyone ever faced such an issue before?
Regard's
frency