[vtkusers] VTK dashboard submission

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:58:34 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Dave Partyka<dave.partyka at kitware.com> wrote:
> Here is an example script that submits a nightly dashboard that I created on
> dash20 for vxl.
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=373232
> Your cronjob would call this script using ctest. For example your cronjob
> might look like this:
> 10  20 *  *  *  *  ctest -S vxl_dashboard.cmake -V

Hm, I guess I am still missing something. My dashboard.cmake and the
output from running ctest with
ctest -S /home/doriad/src/Dashboards/VTK/dashboard.cmake -V >
/home/doriad/src/Dashboards/VTK/dashboard.log 2>&1

are available here:
http://www.rpi.edu/~doriad/vtkdash/

At the end of the log it says "Submission successful", but I didn't
see "daviddoria.RPI" appear on the dashboard. Does anyone see a
problem with the cmake file?

Thanks,

David