[vtkusers] VTK dashboard submission

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 16:30:06 EDT 2009

Here is an example script that submits a nightly dashboard that I created on
dash20 for vxl.
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=373232

<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=373232>Your cronjob would
call this script using ctest. For example your cronjob might look like this:

10  20 *  *  *  *  ctest -S vxl_dashboard.cmake -V

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Francois Bertel <francois.bertel at kitware.com