[vtkusers] 2 Raycasting in 1 Render

Thiago Franco de Moraes tfmoraes at cti.gov.br
Wed Jul 15 14:45:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to show 2 raycasting (01.jpg e 02.jpg in the annex) in the same
render, both based on the same imagedata, but with vtkPiecewiseFunction
and vtkColorTransferFunction values. The first one is bigger than the
other. Then I cut the first one and overlayed with the second one. I
think I would have as result in the render a half from the first + a
half from the other. But I had as result practically the second
raycasting and the first one only appears where the second one is
transparent, as can see in the overlapped.jpg in the annex.

Is there a way to do what I want?

Thanks!