[vtkusers] Help with Qt/VTK integration

Albert King albert.king84 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 13:13:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the reply .In CmAKE I enabled gui support for vtk.It in turn asked for vtk_qt on ,I DID the same, then it asked for version of Qt I entered 3,when I did that error flashed qt not fond and more over I can see only the following variables in red.
	1. QT_INCLUDE_DIR
	2. QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE
	3. QT_QASSISTANT CLIENT_LIBRARY
	4. QT_QT_LIBRARY
	5. QT_UIC_EXECUATBLE.

There is no QT_QMAKE_EXCUTABLE variable.Please Help.

regards

albert