[vtkusers] Help with Qt/VTK integration

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jul 14 12:59:59 EDT 2009

Please always use a subject.

Launch CMake-Gui.exe.
Set the source code to the VTK sources
Set the "build the binaries" to your VTK binary directory.

Now look for a cmake variable called QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE in the list
of variables. Manually set that to C:/2009.03/bin/qmake.exe (Assuming
you installed qt into the top part of your C: drive.

Click the configure button.
If there are no errors then click the "Generate" button.

You should be now able to build VTK with the Qt components.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net