[vtkusers] How to get neighbors with vtkCellLinks ?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:40:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

vtkDelaunay3D is an algorithm, whereas your question deals with data
structures. You should investigate the GetCellNeighbors( ) member function
from vtkUnstructuredGrid.
If you are allowed to use vtkPolyData, you can take a look at the sources of
vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter, that I expect to compute a weighted sum over vertex
neighbors.

Let us know if you solve or not your problem: I will have to implement this
iterator soon.

'Hope that helps
Jerome