[vtkusers] How to get neighbors with vtkCellLinks ?

Lloyd Fenelon lfenelon at bccrc.ca
Wed Jul 8 14:58:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using vtkCellLinks after computing a unstructured grid dataset
with vtkDelaunay3D. I would like to get the neighbors of each points.
Nothing comes out of the BuildLinks method the way I use it:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkDelaunay3D> delaunay
      = vtkSmartPointer< vtkDelaunay3D>::New();
computeDelaunay();

vtkSmartPointer<vtkCellLinks> cellLinks
      = vtkSmartPointer<vtkCellLinks>::New();

cellLinks->BuildLinks(delaunay->GetOutput());

Actually I don't know how to get back the points Ids
from delaunay so I give the unstuctured grid dataset.
Does someome can explain me what is going wrong here please ?
thank you

Lloyd