[vtkusers] Problem with vtkcolor transfer function

Albert King albert.king84 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 09:37:17 EDT 2009

Hi Hom Nath Gharti ,

Thanks for the reply.I am new toVTK can u please tell me the pipeline execution of vtk color transferfuntion i.e. normally after which class should I place vtk color transfer function ,my task is to see vessels and muscles on volume rendered image  but currently I am seeing only bones.Please Help.Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Albert