[vtkusers] Genretainr Streamlines from a plane

Marcel Weiss mweiss at cbs.mpg.de
Mon Jul 6 10:09:36 EDT 2009

sound as if vtkPlaneSource is exactly what you are looking for.

use SetResolution(...) to specify the reslution along the axis.
the source object will then create a vtkPolyData object which can be used as a source for the streamlining ...

Marcel Weiss
PhD student
Department of Neurophysics
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences