[vtkusers] Get ith ScalarComponent from an Iterator

Martijn de Greef m.d.greef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:03:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm writing my own filter that does a matrix (linear mapping) vector
multiplication for every voxel in the data set. I adapted a filter derived
from the vtkThreadedImageAlgorithm (vtkImageShiftScale). Now this filter
uses an ImageIterator and it it is not clear to me how I can get the ith
component for every voxel. Should I use a certain offset or can I get i,j,k
and use the GetScalarComponentAsFloat function on the vtkImageData object
inData?

Thank you,

Martijn