[vtkusers] Disable zooming with right-mouse button

William E. Lucarell welucarell at equityeng.com
Fri Jan 30 08:25:55 EST 2009

We just successfully used a vtkRenderWindowInteractor to switch the default mouse action from joystick to trackball.  What we want to do now is disable the right mouse button because a popup window normally shows up.  The right mouse button should do nothing in the vtkRenderWindow, and the middle wheel/center button should zoom in and out.  Is there a way to do this and how?

We use Microsoft Visual C# .NET, but an example in any language will do.

Thanks in advance!!!

William E. Lucarell