[vtkusers] Registration code example

Nour Mestiri nourmestiri at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 30 06:55:57 EST 2009

Hi all vtk users.
I have a code sample whish is supposed to do the registration of 2 objects and display the result.
When i run it, i have only the second object chosen which is displayed.
Can you tell me where exactly is the default in this code?
Thank you sooo much

vtkXMLPolyDataReader *object1 = vtkXMLPolyDataReader::New();
object1->SetFileName(File1);
object1->Update();

vtkXMLPolyDataReader *object2 = vtkXMLPolyDataReader::New();
object2->SetFileName(File2);
objetc2->Update();

//Registration
vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform *reca = vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform::New();
reca->SetSource(object1->GetOutput());
reca->SetTarget(object2->GetOutput());
reca->SetMaximumNumberOfIterations(50);

vtkTransformPolyDataFilter *treca = vtkTransformPolyDataFilter ::New();
treca->SetInput(object1->GetOutput());
treca->SetTransform(reca);