[vtkusers] Image tracer using Qt

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 08:42:54 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

I recommend you to have a look at vtkContourWidget, you can easily get
the same functionalities as the vtkImageTracerWidget (except the free
line tracing).
The code vtkContourWidget is awesome, very clean!!! It offers a lot of
functionalities and possibilities via vtkContourRepresentation,
vtkPointPlacer and vtkWidgetEventTranslator.
<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkWidgetEventTranslator.html>..
Then as Wagner, the integration with Qt is straightforward.

Regards,

Arnaud