[vtkusers] Nicola Creati <ncreati at inogs.it>

Nicola Creati ncreati at inogs.it
Mon Jan 26 09:16:06 EST 2009

Hello,
I used the win32 compiled VTK and python. I'm sure that this is the source
of my problem. I also tried to create my plot using a loop to add points and
vertexes in vtkPolydata without using vtkMaskPoints and I got the same
result. I will try to compile a 64 bit VTK and check if it solve the
problem.
Thank you,

Nicola