[vtkusers] Help with drawing lines

Konstantinos Kelg kkelgeor at yahoo.gr
Tue Jan 20 10:44:45 EST 2009

Actually, the lines I have to draw are too many (more than 100.000). So I don't think drawing each line with a different actor would be a good idea. Isn't there any way to define all the lines in a single object and then render them with one actor ?I thought that "vtkCellArray" would do the job, but I guess I was wrong. Perhaps I'm missing sth...

--- Στις Δευτ., 19/01/09, ο/η Andre Gouws <andre at ynic.york.ac.uk> έγραψε: