[vtkusers] VTK + Qt + Intel C++ Compiler

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Jan 12 16:16:09 EST 2009

Hi Jim,
I have recently been experimenting with building VTK with the latest Intel
C++ compiler. I will run an experimental dashboard tonight and send you a
link to it. As I recall it had a ton of warnings in it that needed to be
cleaned up. I wouldn't be surprised that in the near future we'll have a
regular nightly dashboard using that compiler.