[vtkusers] Failed to run C++ examples

Jim jiksed at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 13:59:00 EST 2009

Dear John,

Thank you so much for pointing out the compiler version issue. You made my day! In one trial with VS2005 (BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF), my vtk C++ examples run beautifully without any turns and twists. There must be an incorrect parameter or a bug somewhere which failed my VS2008 build.

I am very grateful for John's hint. Every response counts!