[vtkusers] vtkEdge missing files: vtkFrameObject.h vtkTextureObject.h....

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 11:10:29 EST 2009

Hello,

VTKEdge svn compiles against VTK CVS. Please, read the VTKEdge FAQ:

http://vtkedge.org/Wiki/VTKEdge:FAQ

Also, this is the wrong mailing list to post this kind of questions.
VTKEdge has its own mailing list:

http://vtkedge.org/vtkedge/help/mailing.html

Regards.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Giancarlo Amati
<ilferraresebono at hotmail.it> wrote:
> Good afternoon everybody,
>
> I've downloaded the vtkedge suite and I'm compiling it.
> Now for some of the classes I'm getting back an error saying that some .h
> files are not found:
>
> vtkFrameObject.h, vtkTextureObject.h and vtkShaderProgram2.h
>
> now...where are they? i've searched in the VTK 5.2 sources unseccessfully.
>
> Can anybody illuminate me?
>
> Many thanks
> Giancarlo

> Scopri le novità di Spaces! Blog, foto, amici… e molto altro!
> Scoprilo insieme ai nuovi servizi Windows Live! Messenger 9: oltre le
> parole.

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive