[vtkusers] vtkEdge missing files: vtkFrameObject.h vtkTextureObject.h....

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu Feb 12 11:06:31 EST 2009

Good afternoon everybody,

I've downloaded the vtkedge suite and I'm compiling it.
Now for some of the classes I'm getting back an error saying that some .h files are not found:

vtkFrameObject.h, vtkTextureObject.h and vtkShaderProgram2.h

now...where are they? i've searched in the VTK 5.2 sources unseccessfully.

Can anybody illuminate me?

Many thanks
Giancarlo

Scopri le novità di Spaces! Blog, foto, amici… e molto altro!