[vtkusers] Cross-complile 64-bit vtk with VS2008

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 5 16:13:50 EST 2009

I'm afraid the executables mentioned here are custom built tools in the VTK
build tree that are being built as 64-bit exes... but you are only on a
32-bit machine, and so the custom build steps that use those tools cannot
run properly.
If you want to use the Visual Studio "Win64" generators, then you will have
to build VTK on a Win64 box.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
David