[vtkusers] Change color space without vtkColorTransferFunction()

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Mon Feb 2 09:47:09 EST 2009

vtkColorTransferFunction is used for specifying the mapping between
scalar values and colors. It may be used for both surface and volume
rendering. To my knowledge, it is the only subclass of
vtkScalarsToColors that lets you choose a color space.

If you post a code fragment showing what you're doing, maybe someone
could help you figure out where the problem is.

- Amy