[vtkusers] unite surface

nik-rv bloodiron.ru at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:22:38 EST 2009

It is my code:

   int signX = 1; //Math.Sign(imageOrientation[0]);
                int signY = 1; //Math.Sign(imageOrientation[4]);

                bool collectFirstArray = true;

                StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(m_ContourPath);

                vtkPoints points = new vtkPoints();
                vtkCellArray polys = new vtkCellArray();

                int num = 0;

                while (!reader.EndOfStream)
                {
                    double xx, yy, zz;
                    String line = reader.ReadLine();

                    if (!line.Equals("---"))
                    {
                        IList<String> val = line.Split();
                        xx = System.Convert.ToDouble(val[0]);
                        yy = System.Convert.ToDouble(val[1]);
                        zz = System.Convert.ToDouble(val[2]);
                        array1.Add(new Point3d(xx, yy, zz));
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        polys.InsertNextCell(array1.Count + 1);
                        foreach (Point3d point3D in array1)
                        {
                            points.InsertPoint(num, point3D.x, point3D.y,
point3D.z);
                            polys.InsertCellPoint(num);
                            num++;
                        }
                        points.InsertPoint(num, array1[0].x, array1[0].y,
array1[0].z);
                        polys.InsertCellPoint(num);
                        array1.Clear();
                    }
                }

                reader.Close();

                vtkPolyData contours = new vtkPolyData();
                contours.SetPoints(points);
                contours.SetPolys(polys);

                vtkPolyDataMapper contourMapper = new vtkPolyDataMapper();
                contourMapper.SetInput(contours);

                vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter m_pSurfaceFilterIdealJaw =
new vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter();
                m_pSurfaceFilterIdealJaw.SetInput(contours);
                m_pSurfaceFilterIdealJaw.SetMemoryLimitInBytes(3500000);

it is result work

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26944773/vtk.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26944773/vtk-2.jpg

It is surface have rupture.

On it I cannot save STL file.

As to me to make that there was a continuous surface.
That I could save this surface in STL file?