[vtkusers] unite surface

siqi chen siqichensc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:58:47 EST 2009

Hi, nlk-rv,

I believe this "rupture" issue may be due to the reason that the
intermediate contours don't overlap a lot. Although I have no idea what the
reference paper behind this filter, I guess it is just based on stacking the
slices "implicitly" and run Marching Cubes.
It will be good if you provide your datasets.

Siqi