[vtkusers] Coexistence of different Win32 libraries

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Dec 27 10:43:11 EST 2009

On Win32, I want to build both release and debug libraries for both VS2005
and VS2008. I've run CMake twice to output to different VS2005 and VS2008
directories, and set the install path to distinct directories. But I don't
see how to get both debug and release versions without using distinct build
and install directories for each (ie. running CMake 4 times to create 4
completely different builds). Is there a CMake variable to build the debug
versions with a "d" suffix, for example?