[vtkusers] how to make 3D color filter

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Fri Dec 25 00:46:27 EST 2009

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk_ja_JP/help/techdoc/ref/streamtube2.gif

>From  the  code  below  I'd  say  You  miss  creating  the  scalars  that  are
corresponding  to  the  location which are then used by the lut for colouring.
I'm not sure what characteristics is used in that pic for colouring the  tubes
but I guess it could be the upward displacement. If I'm not mistaken You could
use the elevation filter for that. There is an example in the wiki.

Regards,
Lynx