[vtkusers] Actor overlay problem

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:09:23 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am rendering a vtkImagedata in vtkimageviewer2, but when I try to overlay
some actors on vtkImageviewer2 ii is not displayed above the image, even
thoug I am rendering the image first. The actor is derived using vtkcutter,
in axial and sagittal it appears all right but only in coronal it is
problematic. Please see the attached picture.

Is it due to the cutter normal used I am extractin coronal using
setplanenormal(0,1,0) and the slice location setplaneorigin(0,25,0) ,25
slice from bottom.

Whether vtkimageviewer2 has its own coordinates???

Please help, I am struct here for the last 3 days, I have tried even with
vtkRenderer+vtkrenderwindow.

Thanks

Jothy