[vtkusers] How to use GetTupleValue(i, array) in python?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:38:32 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 8:35 AM, David Doria <daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM,  <lynx.abraxas at freenet.de> wrote:
>> On 19/12/09 06:27:23, David Doria wrote:
>>> Lynx,
>>>
>>> When you get things like this figured out, please add an example! The
>>> Python section is pretty sparse!
>>>

>> Here it is:
>>
>> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Mesh_a_label_image_and_write_cell_info_to_file_%28python%29
>>
>> How can I delete files that I uploaded?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lynx
>
> Lynx,
>
> Thank you for the effort! Please continue to add examples as you learn things!
>
> I moved the page from:
> Mesh a label image and write cell info to file (python)
>
> to:
> VTK/Examples/Python/Mesh a label image and write cell info to file (python)
>
> to try to stay consistent with the new naming convention we are trying
> to setup. The idea is then that when we move things into the CVS the
> directory structure will match the "apparent" wiki structure.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> David

Ah I forgot to comment on "how do I delete files?"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that
files/pages are never meant to be deleted. The wiki tries to maintain
an "infinite history" so you can always revert back to and diff
against a previous version. I believe admins can go in and really
"force" a delete, but it is not "usual" to do. As silly as it seems
(to me at least) I think you are supposed to just remove the link and
let the unwanted file stay where it is.

Thanks,

David