[vtkusers] How to use GetTupleValue(i, array) in python?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:35:55 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM,  <lynx.abraxas at freenet.de> wrote:
> On 19/12/09 06:27:23, David Doria wrote:
>> Lynx,
>>
>> When you get things like this figured out, please add an example! The
>> Python section is pretty sparse!
>>

> Here it is:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Mesh_a_label_image_and_write_cell_info_to_file_%28python%29
>
> How can I delete files that I uploaded?
>
> Regards,
> Lynx

Lynx,

Thank you for the effort! Please continue to add examples as you learn things!

I moved the page from:
Mesh a label image and write cell info to file (python)

to:
VTK/Examples/Python/Mesh a label image and write cell info to file (python)

to try to stay consistent with the new naming convention we are trying
to setup. The idea is then that when we move things into the CVS the
directory structure will match the "apparent" wiki structure.

Thanks again,

David