[vtkusers] convert polydata to volume

Karl bulkmailaddress at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:04:47 EST 2009

Bill,

Thanks for the response.  I have a VRML file with a single object (triangle
mesh, normal, colors).  I need to implement something that behaves like the
vtkImagePlaneWidget where GetResliceOutput can be used to create an image
with the (colored) contours from a slice through the polydata.  My thought
was to sample the polydata into a volume and then directly use the
vtkImagePlaneWidget.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
KB