[vtkusers] VTK compile errors

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:44:20 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:15 AM, tom walk <tcwalk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to build VTK with Python, Java, and TCL wrappers.  I  am using
> the beta version of Visual Studio 10.0 in Vista Ultimate  I start
> simple with no wrappers and no shared libraries.  It builds and I can
> run examples, though I don't see vtk.exe.  If I turn on shared
> libraries, the build fails.
>
> I prefer to have shared libraries on and understand that it is
> necessary for wrapping.  Can somebody help me to solve the errors
> below.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, but you should never
send that much text to a mailing list, particularly if it is just cut and
paste from a release file. You will just make people angry. Consider this a
friendly warning before the wrath of the VTK gods is released.

Thanks,

David