[vtkusers] vtkImageCheckerboard for arbitrary images

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:41:21 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Lodron, Gerald
<Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I tested vtkImageCheckerboard and found out that the filter only works if both input images are of the same size and same origin/spacing etc. Is there a comparison filter which handles this correct?
>
> Best regards

How would expect to compare them if they are not the same size? Resize
one of them to fit first? Maybe you can explain what it is you are
trying to compare and someone can suggest a way to do it?

Maybe we can start by getting example where they are the same size to work:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Visually_Compare_Two_Images

Even with two images of the same size, it crashes. Anyone see anything
I've done wrong there?

Thanks,

David