[vtkusers] R: Delete vtk objects on exit

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:20:24 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 7:47 AM, Zampini Samuele
<samuele.zampini at epfl.ch> wrote:
> Try with this.
>
> self.ren.RemoveAllViewProps()
>
> where ren is your renderer.
>
> Hope it works,
> Samuele

Jothy + all,

When you come across something basic (like this or plenty of other
things), please add an example to the Python section of the wiki
examples:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples#Example_Usage_.28Python.29

Let's try to make this section as strong as the c++ examples section!

Thanks,

David