[vtkusers] Java vtk wrapper memory/garbage collection issues.

Luke Dodd luke.dodd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:19:19 EST 2009

The 5.2.4 above was a typo. I have the issues in 5.4.2 and cvs head.

I'm more concerned about the second issue I raised since the first one
seems to pop up in C++  too. Is there anywhere where I can find
information on vtk garbage collection/reference counting?

(sorry for the second reply, to the whole list now!)