[vtkusers] vtkTextActor segfaults my render window

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Dec 11 10:35:34 EST 2009

I am glad we got to the bottom of this issue - all of the USE_SYSTEM_* force
VTK to use the system installed library. I often use them (decreases compile
time for example) but fort the dashboards it can cause some test failures -
newer freetype has nicer text alignment that fails the image diffs for
example.

Marcus