[vtkusers] Is there a special filter to smooth out marching cube meshes?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Dec 6 17:28:34 EST 2009

On 04/12/09 08:18:06, Vincent Magnotta wrote:
> It sounds like Lynx wants something similar to the
> AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter that is in ITK. While this will not work on the
> surfaces, it can be used to process the data before the surface is
> generated.

Thanks Vince for pointing this out. It sound very promising to what I need but
I can't find what it actually does in the docs nor in the  user  gide  nor  an
Insight Journal article.
How can I find out more about it?
I'd just apply it on the voxel data just before meshing with marching cubes?

Thanks a lot.
Lynx