[vtkusers] How to extract inner faces of intersecting meshes?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:53:34 EST 2009

You could use vtkClipPolydata with an ImplicitVolume that uses the
discrete volume (the input to discrete marching cubes). You can only
clip with one discrete value at a time however so if there are
multiple discrete labels in the volume you'll have to threshold the
discrete values and create a volume with a single value.