[vtkusers] how to 3D surface stitching?

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Thu Dec 3 05:07:32 EST 2009

Hello David:

   Thanks for your info. It works well using the two examples you provided. Now I may ask do you know how to convert 3D height map (generated from 2D image using shape from shading) to the XML file?

   Thank you.

Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen, Ph.D.
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY, 40292
U.S.A